You will find that most top class hotels such as ours have facilities for wedding ceremonies, wedding receptions, meetings or conferences. In fact most hotels will have facilities for all three. Countrywide you will find a huge choice of hotels and conference centres in cities or countryside settings.
Looking for a conference centre like ours, that offers expertise in conferences and meetings, offers solutions for everything from intimate board meetings to large conferences, from bespoke events, to team building activity days, can be difficult. But when you are looking for meeting rooms in Bromley in particular then all your difficulties are overcome.
If your company is planning to hold an important conference or meeting we find that there are several things to consider:
- Number of delegates.
- Facilities. i.e. catering arrangements and availability of technology.
- Size of rooms available.
- Transport links.
- Overnight accommodation if required.
- Cost of hire of conference rooms and or equipment.
These are our guidelines to help you get your thoughts and requirements in order. Regarding weddings, we know that every wedding is, and should be, different and it is important to choose an idyllic location like ours for your special day.
When choosing a wedding venue in Bromley we can offer a wealth of experience, meaning that we can advise you on all aspects of your ceremony and reception, leaving you free to relax and really enjoy yourselves. Some of the important things to take into consideration are:
- Cost of room hire.
- Menu selections available.
- Costs of menu selections.
- Distance from the ceremony venue.
- Overnight accommodation for guests.
- Overnight accommodation for the Brides and Grooms if needed.
- Supply of wedding cake.
- Recommendation of DJ or musicians.
- Maximum numbers of guests.
For more help or information about either of the above options please don’t hesitate to contact us.