With so much choice available these days selecting a meeting room that is perfect for your needs can seem daunting. However, you can narrow down your search in the first instance by choosing a venue that fits your chosen location, although you may still be left with a significant number of options. When you are looking for the most professional of meeting rooms in Bromley have a browse around our website and then give us a call, we will be delighted to welcome you, and to give you a full tour of all our meeting rooms and their facilities.
If this is the first time that you have had the responsibility of booking a meeting or conference venue in Kent here are some tips as to what should you look for on your visit.
1) How does the room look and feel?
- Is the room and break out and reception areas clean and tidy?
- Does the room have plenty of natural light?
- Does the room portray the image you are after?
2) Size of Space
- Is there suitable room for all your delegates on the day?
- Is there room for your guest speaker?
- Is there adequate space available for audio and visual equipment?
- Do your delegates have enough space to take notes if required?
- Could you use another room if there is an overspill in delegate numbers on the day?
3) Practicality of Space
- Will there be enough tables and chairs for your delegates on the day?
- Would all the delegates have uninterrupted views of the guest speaker?
- Would you be able to change the layout of the room easily if needed?
- Does the space benefit from easy access to other facilities? e.g. toilets, kitchens.
- Are there enough power points in the room for equipment?
- Internet connections – WiFi or Broadband?
4) Accessibility of Space
- If you are bringing equipment into the venue, are there lifts available?
- Where are the nearest fire exits?
- Is there on-site car parking for you and your staff?
- Does the venue benefit from adequate public transport connections?
If you use these pointers as a guide it will certainly help you feel confident that your delegates will have a meeting to remember.