Salary £18,000 p.a. negotiable dependent on experience
Full time, Permanent
40 hours per week, flexibility to work Saturdays and Sundays
Bromley Court Hotel is the largest and most established hotel in the area, we are proud of our beautiful surrounding, superb food and talented team that provide personal service to all of our guest. We are situation in two acres of beautiful landscaped gardens where customers can enjoy a drink in our garden bar, or dine in our orangery-style restaurant.
As our Receptionist you will be the face of our hotel, using your excellent customer service skills to make each and every guest feel welcome.
If you are fully committed to giving our guests a great check in and check out experience whilst often working under pressure on your own and would like to be rewarded with a beautiful working environment, friendly team mates and lots of training and development then this is the position for you!
- You will need to be able to cover both early and late shifts: 07:00-15:30 and 14:30-23:00
- Have full knowledge of the hotel PMS, POS, Key System, Security Cameras and hotel switch board
- Full knowledge of the hotel operation, to give guests accurate information
- Knowledge of the local area
- File reports, bills and registration cards accurately as required
- Be fully aware of all administrative duties and procedures: petty cash, change order, walk in guests, lost and found, floats, banking reconciliation, deposits, messages, emails, letters, telephone calls and restaurant booking
- Be responsible for the checking and banking of all hotel floats/takings and make up the floats
- Fully aware of the hotel risk assessments, SOPs, Health and Safety Policy and Fire Procedure
- Maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance
- Ensure that you arrive on duty at the correct time and in the correct uniform which is clean and well maintained
- Observe and implement procedures of fire prevention and evacuation
- Be aware of and implement conditions as laid down by the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 & Food Safety Act 1990
- Comply with all Hotel rules, as outlines in the Staff Handbook and be aware of the Company’s disciplinary and grievance procedures
If you are interested in joining our beautiful hotel, please apply today!
APPLY FOR THIS ROLE